- Small Biopsy and Large Tissue Specimen Processing
- Frozen Sections
- Tumor Boards
- Hematopathology Consultation
- Neuropathology Consultation
Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
Pathology and Cytology Laboratories is pleased to announce that we now offer oral pathology services with national coverage that includes contributors from coast to coast. Douglas D Damm DDS and Craig B. Fowler DDS have joined our practice to provide this valuable specialty service.
- Gynecologic and Non-Gynecologic Specimen Processing and Interpretation
- Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA)
- Molecular Pathology (CT/GC, Herpes, HPV testing, Vaginosis Panel Testing)
A monthly Pre-Op/Pathology Correlation Summary is also provided to each hospital.
ASCP registered consulting medical, histology, and cytology technologists are available upon request for continuing education, seminars, in-service programs, mock laboratory inspections to aid preparation for CAP inspection, JCAHO inspection, and Medicare/State inspections.
- Transfusion/Blood Utilization Committee
- Tissue Committee